To make the most of your visit to Cork300 it is essential that you plan ahead. There are many options when planning your trip to Cork300, these include:
- Houses and B&B’s
- Air B & B
- Motor Homes
HOUSES and B&B’s and Aparthotel
- For all local house rentals and B&B accommodation inquiries, please contact April at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 00 353 87 343 2898
- April will have houses and B & B’s available in the Crosshaven/Carrigaline/Myrtleville area.
- LEE Point – A brand new residence opening on the historic Beamish and Crawford site off South Main Street in the heart of Cork City. In May 2020 Lee Point are opening their doors for the first time as an apart-hotel in the city centre. A special Cork300 offer is available to anyone involved in the Cork 300 events. 10% off their stay at Lee Point between Wednesday 1st July and Sunday 16th August 2020. In order to avail of this discount, just book with direct through the link below, or contact the Lee Point reservations team directly, using code CORK300. Rooms can be booked through the Lee Point booking engine: https://secured.sirvoy.com/engine/html/5d79f77ed8257.html. By emailing LeePoint@unineststudents.ie or calling on +353 85 8708053. This discount is only available direct and cannot be found on any other website!
- Check www.airbnb.ie for other accommodation options.
- For Camping and private camper vans please contact April at email@example.com or on 00 353 87 343 2898
Details available from the beginning of December 2019.
Why not book one of our great value secure 6-berth onsite Motor Home Units – From €TBC per person, per night (Based on 6 people). Just fill out the form and we will put you in touch with the company supplying the motor homes.
Hotels across the region range from simple value accommodation, to mid-price family friendly lodgings right up to the grander options.
Clayton Hotel Cork City
Clayton Hotel Silver Springs
Tel:+353 (0) 21 470 6000
The Metropole Cork
Whispering Pines Guesthouse